Hi I'm Hannah and I like stuff.
when did anime characters start being younger than me
- Mike Brown’s mom laid flowers where he was shot and police let a dog pee on the memorial site
- “Stand Up Against Racism" demonstration outside US Embassy in London
- Police claim to have no records of arrests of journalists
- Illinois school bans discussions of Mike Brown’s death
- Gov. Nixon introduces new Public Safety Director
- Push for police to wear body cameras continues
- Jon Stewart on Ferguson
Lindsay: It sounds like you’re saying terrorist.
Kdin: I’m building the terrorist.
whenever i get an essay assignment i immediately go “how can i work a feminist and anti capitalist rant into this”
How about focus on the fucking essay and not make everything about your passions? You don’t see me making a rant about whales in every fucking essay I get.
i study sociology and politics, its always relevant you fucking weirdo. go fuck a whale or something.
i hate it when my “friends” just dismiss something i’m really passionate about like “oh you’re talking about that again” like shut up don’t ruin this for me do you know how many times i’ve pretended to care or even genuinely tried to get interested in what you like????? the least you could do is fake it rather than making me feel like a burden
This is one of the most hurtful things friends do
Today in biology the teacher asked “why do chromosomes have to stick together?” And I whispered “because they’re bromosomes” and the guy next to me just about died laughing